What's new

1st Mini Ball?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
I found this in my yard about 5"-6" deep.
Is it a mini ball?
 

Attachments

  • mini1.webp
    mini1.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 212
  • mini2.webp
    mini2.webp
    21 KB · Views: 223
  • mini1.webp
    mini1.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 194
  • mini2.webp
    mini2.webp
    21 KB · Views: 210
No, it's a bullet, but think it's later.
 
Upvote 0
Sorry I have to agree with IP. It's a bullet but not civil war. Someone who knows more about the modern ammo might be able to tell you what it is.
 
Upvote 0
Agree with IP. Looks like a fairly modern handgun bullet but can't tell without some measurements. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
Agree with IP. Looks like a fairly modern handgun bullet but can't tell without some measurements. Monty
the diameter is .9-1cm
 
Upvote 0
.9-1 cm doesn't compute in my tiny brain I'm afraid. M :help: nty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom