What's new

1st month goodies with the etrac

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been a great month with this machine. I am confident that I would not have found these with the Ace 250. Thanks to all who have given advice and help and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Numbers:
Silvers 7
Rings 1
Wheats about 50
Indians 2
 

Attachments

  • EtracMonth1.webp
    EtracMonth1.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 182
  • EtracMonth1Tokens.webp
    EtracMonth1Tokens.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 182
  • EtracMonth1Wheats.webp
    EtracMonth1Wheats.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 187
AWESOME 1st month buddy, now you gotta double your finds in the 2nd month!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Fantastic first month bro! You did way better than I did my first month. I'm confident that you should hit around 50 silvers, if not more, by the end of the season. :thumbsup:
 
Great first month!!! I love my new etrac as well!! Anxious to see what ya get next month!
Neil
 
Thats a nice stack of finds for your first month with the E-trac.
Just imagine what the first year shot will look like!!!!
 
TreasureFiend said:
AWESOME 1st month buddy, now you gotta double your finds in the 2nd month!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks man - I'm gunna try! I have an SLQ and Barber dime next on my list to find this month. Then July/August I'll go for seated coins :)
 
Lookn4Seated said:
Fantastic first month bro! You did way better than I did my first month. I'm confident that you should hit around 50 silvers, if not more, by the end of the season. :thumbsup:

Hopefully my hotspot stays hot. I'll keep my fingers crossed for 50 for sure. That would be a great improvement from last year's big 0!
 
Awesome digs J! Keep 'em coming!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom