What's new

1st Point 2015

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to hit a spot I go to after all the rain we had. I found 1 whole one its a Woodland point called an Ebenezer 2000-1500 B.P. Nice quartz scraper to. I found some other things but haven't washed them yet. HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11739.webp
    SDC11739.webp
    595.6 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC11758.webp
    SDC11758.webp
    297.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's a pretty little guy there with a good color and that quartz scraper is nice too! It's good you got to get out.
 
good to see you got out rock,i got a few brokes today too.
 
I know you are glad deer season is over and you can get out. Keep the finds coming!
 
Here is the broken ones geez.
 

Attachments

  • SDC11761.webp
    SDC11761.webp
    753.8 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom