What's new

1st real hunt with the AT

NW Digger

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
424
Reaction score
162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well picked up an At-Pro off the market place here on TN... Finally got out a little while with it, loving the separation and recovery speed.

Pulled this from a spot I've hunted with my XLT.... Gotta love it!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463189268.551333.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463189291.218867.webp

No I didn't hit it with my digger it came out like that, just a '47 but silver is silver :)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 28
Congrats on digging the 47 Rosie :occasion14: I agree "silver is silver". Good luck with your new detector, many members have posted some great finds using the AT Pro.
 
Congrats on your Mercury dime find & thanks for sharing. I agree with Loco Digger there have been many great finds made by the ATP & I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing with your ATP.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on your first silver with the AT Pro!! You'll love your new machine.
 
Awesome, I love the at pro learn the sounds it makes!! that thing will speak to. you.Great job!!!!!!!
 
Congrats on the Rosie that's my birth year
 
Let us guess...82 VDI on the silver dime? Congrats on the new workhorse of a machine and finding silver right off of the bat! May there be many more for you. Sub 8-)
 
Nice old silver !
 
Last edited:
Let us guess...82 VDI on the silver dime? Congrats on the new workhorse of a machine and finding silver right off of the bat! May there be many more for you. Sub 8-)

81-82 but loud for being 6-7"
 
Congrats on your 1st silver with the AT Pro. Many more to come!
 
Congrats on the Rosie. You will like the AT Pro. It's produced a wide range of coins for me.
 
Congrats to you sir! Plenty more where that came from...
 
Congrats on your silver find..once you get used to your ATP you will know exactly what is in the dirt and how deep it is. Looking forward to future posts...thx for sharing...DDF
 
The At Pro is a silver magnet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom