What's new

1st Seated !! Oh, and gold ring !

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
3,834
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I am stoked this evening! Went out for another 2 1/2 hour hunt after work hunt today and found three nice goodies.

Of course there was the usual clad, junk and Wheat Pennies, but my first really good target was a 18K or as stamped 750 gold wedding band! I stuck it back in the plug for a photograph. The next good find was silver, 1941 worn Mercury dime.

My favorite find of the evening was a first for me and on my bucket list and man I am thrilled, the oldest silver I have found so far; 1854 Seated Liberty Dime !!! It still has pretty nice detail.

I was out with the Minelab E-Trac today on the ground I pounded before with an AT Pro and XP Deus.

I'm totally stoked hope you all enjoy ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482256.865791.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482270.500591.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482286.307841.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482298.497363.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482309.336659.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482323.876655.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431482336.866651.webpthe photos and happy hunting.
 
Upvote 40
Great finds! Stoked is the exact same word I used to describe the feeling I have finding my gold ring- something about finding gold I guess? Congrats and continued success to you!

-- Jeff --
 
Very nice finds. That seated dime is great
 
Congratulations on the silver and gold recovery!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom