MrBlueSkyNM

Apr 18, 2016
New Mexico
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 Classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got together with Argentium today and he helped me get in some old silver! Good times! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505425473.435225.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505425489.603000.jpg

Upvote 45
That's a cool first, congrats on the nice merc!

Congrats on your first silver coin!

I distinctly remember the first shiny coin I found. Hopefully, many more will follow.

Wow! Thank you all for the great comments and words of encouragement. It took me about a year and a half of fairly serious metal detecting to finally get that little dime. It was really fun getting to meet and hunt with Argentium. He's cool! This is such a fun hobby! Good luck and happy hunting out there!

Nothing like the "Silver smile" and your first! Gold star and congrats!

Congrats on your first silver coin and a nice Merc too! Great you got to share it with another T-net member and great guy. Coolness personified!:headbang:

That is great--I am happy for you. It is amazing how long one can detect and never find a silver coin. After three years, all that I have found is clad. The Mercury dime that you found is one of my favorite coins, so I can imagine how excited you were to find it. Obviously, I have to get off the beach and explore some older sites. I can only imagine the day that I am able to find a walking liberty half dollar.

Congrats on your first of many.
You found a nice one too.

I'm just curious:
How much would it take for you to sell it?

Congrats on your first silver Cibolero

I'm mildly interested as well, how much?

Remember the old saying: " I have or had "

Nice merc. Welcome to the club. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back