What's new

1st ten days crhing

how u do n

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi guys

I have the totals for my 1st 10 days of crhing.
Roosevelt dimes=100
Mercury dimes=20
1964=14
Half dollar totals
1965=2
1966=9
1967=61
1968=65
1969=42
2008 silver dollar=1
These totals are for my 1st four boxes of halfs from the bank
that was box #1 1967=1 box #2 1964=2+$5.50 in 40 %ers
box#3 1967=1 box#4 1969=1+1964=1
While on a road trip I was lucky enough to get 2 full rolls of mixed rosies and mercs
plus 3 full rolls of 40%ers and a "2008" silver dollar.
I have tried 3 times tonight to post the pic of them but it will not let me for some reason.
Oh well :)
I just wanted to share my finds with you guys.
Have a good night
Dan
 
Upvote 0
hey dan not to make you blue and you may already know, but the dimes stopped containing silver after 1964. the halves contain 40% after 1964 up to 1970. just trying to help. glad you like dimes, i can't do many of them, they hurt my eyes.
 
Thank you
I fixed my mistake lol
lol I forgot to separate the dimes and the halfs lol.
It been a long day of looking at coins lol
dan
 
Those are AMAZING finds for you first 10 days. I wish you luck for your future hunts (But not -too- much, gotta leave some for the rest of us!)

HH
 
holy cow, good finds!!! I've been dreaming of rolls of mercs and roosies.
 
Hey bluefin what message are you getting when you are trying to post pics? Is it that the pics are too large? Try downloading them to your computer file and then uploading them to an email message that you send to yourself. Then copy and paste the pictures to your desktop. From there they should be the size that you need to upload them to Tnet. I hope this helps and lets see some pics.

-Golden Silver
 
Your resolution on your camera is too high probably. Set it on 320x240 and give that a try. Im on AOL it has uploading issues if it's set higher than 320x240. If im not mistaken alot of AOL users encounter the same senerio.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom