What's new

1st Ti ring, ....Ti rings!~

rc2125

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
465
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been sorta slow around here lately. Went out yesterday, the waves were crazy(bad wind forecast), plan-b, hit the dry sand and got about $4 in clad, but did notice alot of adults playin right by the waterline in the big surf! Returned this a.m. and ran along the fresh gravel line, a few feet from the water's edge.

Band on left= marked titanium 925 nsd, silver inlayed

Band on right= marked Ti, fine gold lines, engraving and a tiny stone (didn't notice stone until after pics, not in pic)

Silver bracelet, 925 italy, also marked ka1772

DSC06279.jpg

DSC06227.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: 1st Ti ring, times two

I like them ... Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Some people call them junk but I don't. When I first get one I always think Platinum but then the weight is so light.

Anyways, I think they're Great!

HH Joe
 
Re: 1st Ti ring, times two

DrJoePrime said:
I like them ... Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Some people call them junk but I don't. When I first get one I always think Platinum but then the weight is so light.

Anyways, I think they're Great!

HH Joe

hey, i dont call any ring junk ;D
 
Couldn't resist, went back tonight just before sunset, stumbled upon one more ring after bout an hour or so, it's a two lizard spinner:

DSC06300.jpg


DSC06304.jpg
 
colorado

what do u call a ring that starts to rust soon after u find it

or one that has a purple stone bigger than empire state building

J U N K

found these two fine tickets today................i wish they were in your scoop
 

Attachments

  • 727RING.webp
    727RING.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 727NUT.webp
    727NUT.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 224

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom