What's new

1st Timers Results (PIC)

jimmyx

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
1st Timer's Results (PIC)

Ok, this was my first time CRHing.

I went through 4 boxes from the bank. They were flat boxes, with yellow and white wrappers.

I ended up with 2 Franklins and 5x 40% coins.

I also found what I believe to be 2 clad proof coins. I don't know anything about coin collecting so I don't know if they are worth keeping.

Some observations:
A lot of the coins had markings on them from other CRHers.
Tons lot of 1971 halves.
Way too many bicentenial halves.

Overall I am happy. At least I didn't get skunked on my first time.

results.jpg


Thanks for all the info and help on this site.

Jimmy
 
Upvote 0
Re: 1st Timer's Results (PIC)

nice finds for a first time. Always keep proofs, even if they're not silver, those are nice
 
Re: 1st Timer's Results (PIC)

timbobwey said:
nice finds for a first time. Always keep proofs, even if they're not silver, those are nice
In 9 months of CRh'in have found over 400 Clad proofs, see no reason to keep them myself, nobody wants them.
 
Re: 1st Timer's Results (PIC)

JimmyX,
Welcome to this addiction.

Good finds on your first time.
Clad proofs are difficult to let go becuase they are appealing to the eye but they are not worth anything
and no body wants them.


I send them back with all the NIFC Halfs as well even the 1987s

I just keep Silver Proofs

Darth Walker
 
Re: 1st Timer's Results (PIC)

Nice. :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom