Immy
Silver Member
Decided to start posting my casino finds on a regular basis again. I go 2 or 3 times a week and this looks to be a banner year for wheaties. I usually go thru $40 at the casino and pick out wheats and Canadians (the coins, not the people, which are harder to spot
) and anything unusual.
Today was my best return so far from $40 in pennies -
Wheaties: 1944, 1944-D, 1944-S, 1945-S, 1948-D, [red]1949,[/red] 1952-S, [red]1954,[/red] 1955, 1955-D, [red]1956,[/red] 1957-D, 1958-D
Canadian: [red]1969,[/red] 1979, 1998, 2000, [red]2003 (No P, Royal Diademed)[/red]
Foreign: Sweden 50 öre (2003)
Any date in red is a first timer for the year. Also did $200 in halves but got only a 2002-P.
40 days into 2008 and I've already found 52 different wheaties and well on the way to beating my all time best of 69 different from 1996. And the 44-S was the 50th and completes a roll, my first S mint roll from any year!
And I'm going back tomorrow...
) and anything unusual. Today was my best return so far from $40 in pennies -
Wheaties: 1944, 1944-D, 1944-S, 1945-S, 1948-D, [red]1949,[/red] 1952-S, [red]1954,[/red] 1955, 1955-D, [red]1956,[/red] 1957-D, 1958-D
Canadian: [red]1969,[/red] 1979, 1998, 2000, [red]2003 (No P, Royal Diademed)[/red]
Foreign: Sweden 50 öre (2003)
Any date in red is a first timer for the year. Also did $200 in halves but got only a 2002-P.
40 days into 2008 and I've already found 52 different wheaties and well on the way to beating my all time best of 69 different from 1996. And the 44-S was the 50th and completes a roll, my first S mint roll from any year!
And I'm going back tomorrow...
Upvote
0







