2 amazing finds!!

Courtzzy

Nov 28, 2019
Franklin, Tn
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can’t believe my luck today!!! What a great day it’s been. I found a U.S cartridge box plate and an Eagle breast plate!!! Wow!! Still can’t believe it. I’ll post pictures down below. It was 80 degrees and sunny today, so yes I look rough...lol But I had a great time! Hopefully more finds to come tomorrow!!:hello2:
CAF45A01-3FF7-4F6C-A301-394FDB61637C.jpeg 83DD9EBF-65A1-4913-A54A-E1646AD7A7E4.jpegB979AFD3-8178-422A-A101-0502969C341E.jpeg04A5BFE3-D773-40F9-B23D-2109016A6BD4.jpeg

Upvote 43
Awesome Hunt!!!! Congrats!!!!

I dug a tonnnnn of trash to find those two beauties! Lol.

CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE POPPED 4 plates in 3 days!!! Let’s get the rest tomorrow!❤️

Stellar dig... well done.. looks like you are on a great spot.

Get back out there and hit it hard... there is gonna be more.

I for one am curious on what awaits you so post up your results.

Awesome finds!!!! Congrats!!!

Great finds I like your display of them. Keep up the good finds

So far out of this spot my fiancé found a CSA buckle (I’ll post a picture of it for you guys to see), our friend Jt found an eagle Breast plate, and yesterday I dug a US cartridge plate (so sad that I nicked it with my shovel pretty bad..uhh), and an Eagle Breast plate also!! They were only like 7 feet apart! Maybe they came off of the same solider. Who knows. My fiancé Harrison said I just need to dig a US belt buckle, and I’ll have the trifecta! Lol But I will for sure post what we find today! Maybe we’ll come back with some really good stuff! Fingers crossed! It’s an honor to have the privilege to dig here! Below is a picture of his buckle!

F790D397-4062-4FE8-8F13-8A9D52BB7514.jpeg

Don't give up. Looks like a Yankee camp, with a captured Confederate buckle in the mix. Let's see the buttons and bullets. That will tell the tale.

So far out of this spot my fiancé found a CSA buckle (I’ll post a picture of it for you guys to see), our friend Jt found an eagle Breast plate, and yesterday I dug a US cartridge plate (so sad that I nicked it with my shovel pretty bad..uhh), and an Eagle Breast plate also!! They were only like 7 feet apart! Maybe they came off of the same solider. Who knows. My fiancé Harrison said I just need to dig a US belt buckle, and I’ll have the trifecta! Lol But I will for sure post what we find today! Maybe we’ll come back with some really good stuff! Fingers crossed! It’s an honor to have the privilege to dig here! Below is a picture of his buckle!

View attachment 1927092

Check out JP Hunts on facebook. He does amazing restoration on plates and buckles that have been damaged.

We searched so hard today. Allllll day long in the blazing heat. We found some cool stuff but not any more plates or buckles today. I found a cool civil war era camp axe...The kind with the hammer on one end? And a bone handle pocket knife in really good condition. My fiancé found what he believes to be a counterfeit 8 reale! I’ll post a picture below. Also some flat buttons that say extra fine gilt on the back. Oh and we found half of a Calvary stirrup and 10 confederate enfield bullets! I also found a cartridge box insert with an enfield bullet still inside!! Really cool finds! I’m exhausted! Haha.

WTG!!! Huuuuge congrats!!!

Those are incredible finds- Huge Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back