markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was only able to get 2 boxes today instead of the three I expected.
First box, a brinks:
the second box was from the bank that I got some WL's from a few weeks ago. I was hoping for two from this bank, but they only got one this week.
1-19?? WL. it was so worn I can't read the date
1-1934 WL
1-1941 WL
2-1942 WL
1-1960 Ben
1-1963 Ben
1-1968
Nice!
First box, a brinks:
the second box was from the bank that I got some WL's from a few weeks ago. I was hoping for two from this bank, but they only got one this week.
1-19?? WL. it was so worn I can't read the date
1-1934 WL
1-1941 WL
2-1942 WL
1-1960 Ben
1-1963 Ben
1-1968
Nice!
Upvote
0







