What's new

2 boxes 6/26

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my usual two boxes from one bank today.

box 1: 19 keepers

1-1962
1-1964
1-1965
1-1966
6-1967
7-1968
1-1969

the big surprise was a 1999 S proof! my GF found it and asked "is this silver?" I looked and told her she found a great one. unfortunately it has a fingerprint and a few scratches on it.

box 2: el skunko.

two more coming friday from two different banks.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice box there Mark. With today's boxes, 19 keeps is excellent. Congrats to you & the G/F. Good luck on the Friday boxes.
 
19 is a nice box. I just got a proof 2 days ago. That wa smy first one in a while.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
markmopar said:
the big surprise was a 1999 S proof! my GF found it and asked "is this silver?" I looked and told her she found a great one. unfortunately it has a fingerprint and a few scratches on it.

So...was it or wasn't it a silver proof?
 
Nice finds at 15-20 a box they add up pretty quickly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom