endthefed13
Jr. Member
2 boxes at the work "BENch". That's a Box!!
I sit down at my work bench to open the two boxes I picked up from my trusty bank that has been known to
have good flat NF String & Son boxes. But for several months now (2 months), there have been no real hauls. Just one here, two there, of course broken up by 5 or 6 boxes of skunks.
But then I see through the peepholes when the teller is handing me the box an ender. I could just tell because it caught the light differently.
Box 1- 0- SKUNK
Box 2- 33-40%ers
7- 90% Kenns
3- 90% Franklins
SORRY the stupid picture is rotated. Just tilt your heads to the left.
Again, really sorry.
I sit down at my work bench to open the two boxes I picked up from my trusty bank that has been known to
have good flat NF String & Son boxes. But for several months now (2 months), there have been no real hauls. Just one here, two there, of course broken up by 5 or 6 boxes of skunks.
But then I see through the peepholes when the teller is handing me the box an ender. I could just tell because it caught the light differently. Box 1- 0- SKUNK
Box 2- 33-40%ers
7- 90% Kenns
3- 90% Franklins
SORRY the stupid picture is rotated. Just tilt your heads to the left.
Again, really sorry.Attachments
Upvote
0








