What's new

2 Boxes today

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Results were 2000 1996P halves, this makes 8 boxes in a row. I keep ordering hoping that they will run out of the 1996's and get some more good stuff. Anybody else ever have a run of solid date rolls like this? How long did it last?
 
Upvote 0
I need one of those for my book, none around here. Lots of 96D's in mint state however.
Let me know where to mail a buck and I will buy one off you if its not too much trouble.

I know that sometimes a while back that happend here, the number of mint state 96D's and 99D's is very high.
Thanks,

David
 
I have hit those crap piles too... on 2001ds ... I was wading through 1 out of 2 boxes a week for a couple of weeks .. there is quite a few others on here that have hit a pile just ;like yours .... heres to some better boxes mate, Ed
 
Dave no need for a $ just let me know where to send it. I'll pick out a few of the more choice coins and send them to you. It's only a few bucks and they print more everyday. I've learned allot about CRH from you guys it's the least I can do.

Semper Fi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom