Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
finally after 4 weeks of MARKED coins, I got some keepers today, there was none of the marked coins at all today like last 4 weeks
box 1:
2006 s proof
1968 40%
1964 90%
1977 mexican peso =)
box 2 a lil better:
three 1967 40%
one 1969 40%
THREE 1964 90%
so I got 5 40%, and 4 90% and one proof, not too bad considering last 4 weeks skunks!
box 1:
2006 s proof
1968 40%
1964 90%
1977 mexican peso =)
box 2 a lil better:
three 1967 40%
one 1969 40%
THREE 1964 90%
so I got 5 40%, and 4 90% and one proof, not too bad considering last 4 weeks skunks!
Upvote
0







