2 days 200 plus coins and tiny silver

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Sunday i hit the road early and decided to hit my trusty dusty clad park. I pulled 84 coins that also included 1 token 1 copper bracelet 1 watch and a giant bling ear ring laying just under the grass. I spent about 6 hours with the Impact digging in DI4 mode.

IMG_2557.JPG IMG_2559.JPG

Last night i did a little aerial scouting via google earth and found another park only a few miles from the one i hit on Sunday. So, I took 2 hours this morning and 2 more hours this afternoon to scout the place out and play with a different mode on the Impact. I quickly determined the place is littered with coins so i cherry picked most of the day by concentrating on high tones with VDI numbers of 85 or higher I dug very little trash and used VLX2 on the impact for the first time. So far i like it alot and it may become my go to mode from here forward.

Todays finds were 21 quarters, 32 dimes, 4 nickels, 71 pennies for a total of 128 coins. I also found a nice little heart shape Silver pendent, a toy car and what i believe to be a fake cob.

IMG_2570.JPG IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2565.JPG

HH everyone and remember...DIG TILL YOU DROP!

Last edited:
Upvote 26
OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of real nice coin totals.
It was a common thing to get high numbers in NYC. Now lucky to get out.
Congratulations on your finds.

Thanks, its pretty easy to get these kind of totals at the local neighborhood parks. They are clad factories and great places to really learn your detector. Plus, the exercise of doing 300 squats in a day makes it easy to keep up with my kids when permissions are granted.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You put in lots of hours and were rewarded.
Nice hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions