What's new

2 for 1 Special Today!!!

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took the Excal out today bright and early. 5 hours later I hit a volleyball net on the way to my car to leave. A couple young kids came over to play volleyball before I could hunt it so I moved along the edge of the sand/grass area and figured I would call it a day.....then ding ding out comes 4.6g of 14k about 8 in down. As I was digging it, I got another hit right where I set the coil...figured I'd dig that next....and out pops the .925 at 4g. Hit a quarter and nickel about a foot away. Must have been a pocket dump. It motivated me to spend another 2 hours hunting.......good luck! Sal
 

Attachments

  • image-3143879417.webp
    image-3143879417.webp
    34 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Love it when that happens!! Congrats
 
Nice. Some kid could have choked on that gold. People litter way to much.
 
Very nice score!
 
Very nice! I found a gold wedding band last wk that looks exactly like that one! Wtg!
 
You did well, redcobra...very nice finds!:headbang:

I like that gold band.:notworthy:

Congrats

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom