2 half boxes today

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was supposed to get these yesterday but had to wait til today because I had to work over. My grandson and I had fun playing with coins today. First box yielded 64'-1, 66'-4, 67'-3, 68'-5, 69'-3. 1 guitar pick quite flexible that I will use and the days unique find was (I think) a very worn 1866 Italian 10 centesimi with a picture of Vittorio Emanuel ii

2nd box was not so nice to me but still, a 66' & 69'

Todays totals are 17 @ 40% and 1 @ 90% = 3.17 oz silver

The bank tellers were happy to meet me and my grandson as I took them each 4 of them a locally made product that my family makes and kindly asked them to order me 4 boxes for next week

DSCN0706.jpg

2-2a.jpg

2-2c.jpg

2-2d.jpg

2-2e.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice going on the halves as my last 7 boxes has yielded only 1 lone 1964! Keep it up.

HH Dave

those are some really good finds from just 2 boxes! I only found 3 40%'s from my last 2 boxes on Wed. but I got 2 more boxes today so hopefully I can find a little more silver.

I don't know anything about that foreign coin but I'm guessing since it's so old (unless it's a 1966 and not an 1866) that it is probably silver and a really good find. :)

Good luck with your next boxes too.

It is definately 1866, it is readable in your hand on an angle very difficult to pick up with the picture. Ebay had them going for a buck so i dont think they are anything special. Just a neat old well worn coin.

Thanks, good luck in your hunts.

thats a heck of a first box congrats! 2nd is still nice as well!

Bigheed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back