jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,230 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2016 #1 1937 1940 1956 1970 1971 2015/16 Today: Was Very hot today. Needed to Stay in the Shade as Much as possible. my Gas Rebate $1.94 and today's Roughage Last edited: Oct 18, 2016 Upvote 14
1937 1940 1956 1970 1971 2015/16 Today: Was Very hot today. Needed to Stay in the Shade as Much as possible. my Gas Rebate $1.94 and today's Roughage
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2016 #2 Thankful we had a lot of shade today
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 18, 2016 #3 Congrats
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2016 #4 I know you saw the house by the stop light that is old and need to be hunted wonder who ya need to talk to for the go ahead
I know you saw the house by the stop light that is old and need to be hunted wonder who ya need to talk to for the go ahead
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,230 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2016 Thread Owner #5 nsdq said: I know you saw the house by the stop light that is old and need to be hunted wonder who ya need to talk to for the go ahead Click to expand... yes I check that out every time I go by . unfortunate the county doesn't have a tax site online. I'm "Guessing" Borough Property . the sign tacked to it is for this http://www.ptcc.us/ Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
nsdq said: I know you saw the house by the stop light that is old and need to be hunted wonder who ya need to talk to for the go ahead Click to expand... yes I check that out every time I go by . unfortunate the county doesn't have a tax site online. I'm "Guessing" Borough Property . the sign tacked to it is for this http://www.ptcc.us/
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2016 #6 I am sure there is some decent finds to be found .... here is what is going in my yard last pic is what is looked like before it all started Attachments IMG_20161018_152611.webp 168 KB · Views: 59 IMG_20161018_152517.webp 380.5 KB · Views: 52 IMG_20161018_152444.webp 124.7 KB · Views: 55 Screenshot_2016-10-18-15-35-33.webp 81.3 KB · Views: 83 Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
I am sure there is some decent finds to be found .... here is what is going in my yard last pic is what is looked like before it all started