What's new

2 HOUR WATER HUNT 8-10-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW THAT WATER IS STILL COLD ! WENT TO ONE BEACH AND SCORED TWO GOLD RINGS. ONE 10K AND ONE 14K WEDDING BAND. NOT BAD FOR ONLY GOING IN THE WATER TWICE THIS YEAR! I WILL POST PARK FINDS LATER!
 

Attachments

  • P1030048.webp
    P1030048.webp
    16 KB · Views: 240
  • P1030049.webp
    P1030049.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 240
Nice finds! How far out in the water did you go? Were the rings in deep water?

Man, I spent a few hours in the water last time and only got a few bottlecaps and two pennies!

Joe
 
RINGS WHERE IN SWALLOW WATER , NO MORE THAN WAIST DEEP SINCE THE WATER IS COLD!
 
Nice rings. I can't believe how cold the water is still. All I found was Junk jewelry!
 
Very Nice Gold rings..........I am going to have to take up water hunting next year....
 
Great rings! Makes me want to take up water hunting!
 
Sweet!

Went in for about 45 mins last Friday at NAB and got a few mems, caps and tabs, everything seemed to be about 6 to 8 inches deep in the sand there. Got a weak scoop, so gave in after bending it too far, gonna have to get a tougher one.
 
Awesome job!!!!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:
 
Etrac007...nice going! You are incredibly lucky!
I've been waiting for this hot weather to give people a chance to loose their loot in the water!
I'm going to try the water downtown this weekend.
Somehow, though, I feel I should return to the Michigan beaches since time is precious.
Last September I had a field day in the water there with all the quarters...one after another...like I was in Vegas!
 
i usally go to michigan beaches, but not this year. the water is even colder there . just a tough year with the cool temps.i know the a dude up there that hunts them really hard! good luck hunting!
 
WOW!! Time to forget the woods and hit the beach 8)

Great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom