TheRingFinder Bronze Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,993 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2015 #1 Spent 2 hours this morning at a local play area - 1 Silver Ring 1 Titanium Ring 2 - Junk Rings Already found the owner to 1 of the sets of keys Upvote 12
Spent 2 hours this morning at a local play area - 1 Silver Ring 1 Titanium Ring 2 - Junk Rings Already found the owner to 1 of the sets of keys
S Skippy SH13 Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2015 Messages 1,147 Reaction score 2,376 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2015 #2 I LOVE finding rings. Silver is awesome, and the titanium ones are always a fun find! Congrats... Heap of change, too!
I LOVE finding rings. Silver is awesome, and the titanium ones are always a fun find! Congrats... Heap of change, too!
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2015 #3 Love pulling rings, it always feels extra special like you took down the pull tab goblin at least once. Great day.
Love pulling rings, it always feels extra special like you took down the pull tab goblin at least once. Great day.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 5, 2015 #4 RING FINDER THATS FOR SURE , NICE FINDS ...
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2015 #5 2 hours and you dug all that... Congrats on all those finds, especially the bling.
Alchemist Sr. Member Joined Feb 8, 2014 Messages 364 Reaction score 642 Golden Thread 0 Location Badger State Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2015 #6 did those items come from the sand? The coinage is incredibly clean
TheRingFinder Bronze Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,993 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2015 Thread Owner #7 I truly wish I could tell you where I found them - It's something I ran into a few years back and it's been incredible. If I gave away the secret, my spot would almost certainly be compromised. Thanks for the comments -
I truly wish I could tell you where I found them - It's something I ran into a few years back and it's been incredible. If I gave away the secret, my spot would almost certainly be compromised. Thanks for the comments -