What's new

2 in the hand beats 1 in the bush ...

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold gold, here n there, gold gold, everywhere, follow me now, as
machine go beep, my Shark found you, it sure is sweet!

Couple of golden trinkets from yesterday.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • imagejpeg_223.webp
    imagejpeg_223.webp
    17 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
you up north? nice stuff!
 
That's some nice looking gold you got there Dew! Congrats!!
 
Da_n a Pirate Poet..... congrats on the nice finds!

Cliff
 
Congrats D.G. ! Nice Rings :treasurechest:
 
Nice, wifey's parents moved to the NSB so I haven't been out that way in a while... Miss fishin the inlet...
 
The pirate did good again! Congrats on some fine booty.
 
Couple of nice looking rings!
 
The Pirate emerged from the deep six and look what he comes up with. Rinkley fingers mean your in the water too long. :laughing7: :laughing7: Welcome back!
 
Twice is nice....

Next time thrice?

Good for you, Dew Guru

And good luck to you, too

My luck seems lately to have run out, Boo hoo!

My poetry is now in "overkill" , so sign off, I will.:laughing7:

Lorraine
 
I don't know what they're talking about Dew? I'm finding gold with my Shark also!
Nice finds! Keep eatin' it up! :icon_thumright:
 
you up north? nice stuff!


lol well I'm glad someone is finding gold!! you got some good karma for going out looking for that ring for me!! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom