What's new

2 Mo. with the DFX

John S

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
48
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I have had my DFX for 2 Mo. and am using a 6x10 coil , it is working good for me. I have found 51 silver coins and over 140 wheats. This is just a few of them.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 001 (3).webp
    Picture 001 (3).webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 523
  • Picture 001 (2).webp
    Picture 001 (2).webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 514
  • Picture 002 (2).webp
    Picture 002 (2).webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 517
Awesome silver count! Congrats! You have the machine that is tops on my wish list. Well, maybe some day. ;D

HH
 
Good job with the DFX.
 
Excellent job John. It appears that you have great places to hunt to go along with your great detector!
 
you are becoming...captain dfx...if you do not know what I mean...look up finds by captain se... :) I always enjoy the great finds by dfx users...motivates me even more than normal...which I really dont need! ;D :D ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom