What's new

2 more bags today - the fun continues...

myprecious

Full Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
After last week's 1,000+ 40% haul, two more bags produced though certainly not like the prior ones:

72 40% Kens
14 90% Kens
1 '52 Ben
1 '37 Standing Liberty
2 clad proofs

4 more bags next week.
 
Upvote 0
Bags can spoil ya, not only can they have good silver but you don't have unroll all the coins. One of my banks started balking about the $.10/roll they were getting charged from loomis and talked them into selling $1K bags if I still wanted them. Otherwise boxes were gonna cost ME $5 apiece. Give ME the bags, first one came in nice canvas- good silver, 2nd & 3rd came in them crappy clear bags- skunks. Today was the 4th one and I got another canvas one with 11 40%ers. Hope I get more canvas, my other bags were gettin pretty worn. HH all, Mark
BTW I went to my other banks and told them of this great deal (I think Loomis is charging .03/roll equivalent) and nobody else will make the switch.
 
Got 6 Boxes coming Tuesday, will ask her if can get Bags instead or try them anyhow.
 
I've tried the bags thinking that they would be the way to go. All clear plastic. In my limited experience, they're worse than boxes around here. Can't pull a 40%er out, and the entire trip home I see all of the clad that I'm gonna have to dump.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Good score on the bags. I like bags and get them on the rare occasions that I can. Never had a skunk bag that came right off the machine .
 
if you get backs - lay them flat in your vehicle, find a nice empty road home - you can swerve a bit and actually hear the silver deep in the bags. somehow that sweet sound always puts my foot on the down peddle a bit.

i guess someday i'll get pulled over and the cop will ask if i've been drinking and just robbed a bank. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom