What's new

2 more chains today

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the top one is silver, clasp is missing, will test it after cleaning. I believe the bottom is older gold, gonna let it soak for a while see how it cleans up.
 

Attachments

  • chainbb.webp
    chainbb.webp
    28 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
Gold!:icon_thumright: i heard Gold,way to go scoop.
 
bigscoop,

WTG....this one is for you.....you earned it....lol.



Regards + HH

Bill
 
bigscoop,

WTG....this one is for you.....you earned it....lol.



Regards + HH

Bill


.:laughing7:......sweet song...Thanks! :icon_thumleft:.....but the sounds I make usually involves some cussing at the surf and current, and the flounder! Darn flounder don't move and always send me into a loud moment of panic thinking I just stepped on a stingray. :laughing7: I swear you can run the coil right over their back and it just makes them hunker in more. :dontknow:
 
Nice that you got some chains, Congrats.
 
Nice score...I love seeing chains hanging on my scoop...I just dont see it near as much as I would like to...congrats Bigscoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom