crazyjarhead
Gold Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2007
- Messages
- 10,318
- Reaction score
- 45
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N. San Diego County
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
2 more rifle cartridge ID's needed
I found 2 more different casings today at the 1820's homesite I have been hunting. The first one resembles the 44 cal. Henry I found last week ,but the markings are different. The large one says CR on top and C-90 on the bottom. The smaller one says WRA Co. and 25.20 WCF. I hope you can see the sizes next to the ruler alright. Thanks for the help. Ron
I found 2 more different casings today at the 1820's homesite I have been hunting. The first one resembles the 44 cal. Henry I found last week ,but the markings are different. The large one says CR on top and C-90 on the bottom. The smaller one says WRA Co. and 25.20 WCF. I hope you can see the sizes next to the ruler alright. Thanks for the help. Ron
There were many others that were not designated by the caliber and powder charge before it, though.







