What's new

2 more Walkers and a heartbreaker!

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Managed to pick up almost 3 boxes from two of my dump banks. $400 in an open box yielded 2 walkers, 2-64's and 11 40's. Second full box 7-40's. Later in the day I went to dump the 900 and as I was cashing in the other teller says he has something for me. He ordered me a box without asking, so I took it. It yielded 13-40's. It's getting near 6pm as I dump the last box at another bank and I notice in the garbage can next to the coin counter, an old Cuban cigar box. Someone had just dumped a 1950's cigar box full of coins. I can only imagine what was in there! What a heartbreaker. I did keep the box though.
 

Attachments

  • 6-10-09 004.webp
    6-10-09 004.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 6-10-09 003.webp
    6-10-09 003.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
aHHHH It was probably nothing good. You can always tell yourself that.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom