marinedad said:do you have pierced ears? lol was that an eyeball find or detector find? no silver coins today rob?
..I was so cool in my teen years
Only a no date buffalo nickel and one was about a 1'' in the loose soil.
p2c said:Wonder if Lindsey Lohan or Winona Ryder had a shop-lifting stash there which they forgot about and you stumbled on. That'd be my guess minus the actresses. It's also funny that the steel is more than silver in their pricing. That must be a fashion trick... Nice finds though.
I have go back and check out that area again and there might be some gold ones there rob.s said:Mark,I also found a bunch of other fashion jewelry close by there as well and you might be right about stolen goods..
DFW,he usually heads me in the right direction for hunting and has got me lost before too![]()