What's new

2 rings in Daytona beach!

Gapuja

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little winter beach detecting in Florida!

 
Cool, thanks for sharing! :occasion14:

GL & HH
 
I watched and enjoyed your VID. IMO, and I think you covered it, the holes in your scoop were too small. I like just smaller than penny size. If something falls through that you can use the other scoop with smaller holes.
Thanks for posting.
Marvin
 
Nice VID and cool finds. Thanks for sharing. GA Boy is right though....you need to ditch that
plastic scoop with the too-small holes. Get a nice half-inch wirecloth hand scoop or better still
a long-handeled model.
 
This is where I hunt daily for the past 2 or so years! Nice video!
 
Congrats on the recoveries-even though I can't view the Video. :(
 
Great job !, A co worker of mine found a 5k Rolex in the Surf in the 90s ,It was still Ticking, He sold it to a Collector for $4200
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom