S ShamrocksSecret Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2018 Messages 23 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2018 #1 I found these 2 rocks. The majority(90%)of the rocks I find in this area are triangular/ rectangular, and almost always have at least 1 flat side. What kind of rock do you think they are? Thanks! Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
I found these 2 rocks. The majority(90%)of the rocks I find in this area are triangular/ rectangular, and almost always have at least 1 flat side. What kind of rock do you think they are? Thanks!
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2018 #2 thinking they are the other 10% of what you find in your area Brady Upvote 0
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 10, 2018 #3 kind of rocks? you mean sedimentary, igneous etc? I'll guess granite, crack one open and see Upvote 0