What's new

2 seated quarters in 1 hunt + more

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out on a 6+ hour metal detecting hunt with D-Dub & Lookn4seated and we had an AWESOME hunt, these are our finds!!! 1 is a full dig!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

​
 
Upvote 0
Amazing hunt Fiend!! :headbang: I can't imagine the fun you guys had during that hunt. It doesn't get much better than that. Congrats!!

Big E
Emil
 
sweet vid and hunt!!!!!! knee pads help keep u dry and warm :wink: MR TUFF
 
Awesome site you guys found!!
 
"HOLY COW" is right!!! You guys are definitely from the Windy City area. Harry Caray would be proud of you. Looks like you three had too much fun. Got to love those Monster shakes. Congrats on the great finds :icon_thumright: HH BS
 
Thanks for all the great comments everybody!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Seriously, you should post some still shots for those of us who don't have High Speed.
I would love to see the video, but a 5 minute vid takes 20 min too load for me.
Price I pay for living in the stix I guess.
Congrats on your finds :thumbsup:
 
Nice video, the Seated Quarters are hard to come by, I have one after 11 years.
I would be interested to know what was there. Congratulations on a great hunt.
 
Nice hunt and finds! Treasurefiend, you have a great attitude when your friends make good finds. I knew a guy that smashed his headphones and threw his detector when his hunting buddy found a really nice US plate. LOL I've seen others that get pissed off. You are the kind of person that makes a great hunting buddy. Love your vids. HH
 
Loved every minute of that video, especially when the second quarter was unearthed in real time. Keep it up! Have you also found a lot of trash at this site?
 
WOW TF.......you guys had an awesome day of hunting. :headbang:
2 Seated Quarters, 2 Barber dimes, IHs, wheat cents, sterling
silver.....did I miss anything?? (it doesn' look like you guys did)
Congrats to all of you. Liked the full dig video, it was sweet.
HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice finds Guys! Great spot!
 
Nice footage of the digs.. Monster is an exceptional drink btw :laughing7:


btw, I have 0 seated quarters, just a counterfeit 1858 that was silver-plated copper. 2 in a day is great :headbang:
 
Very nice vid, along with the exceptional finds. Now time for the weather to clear so we can get out and hit it!!! Congrats on all the days hard earned finds :thumbsup: jgas
 
Great video and great finds!
Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice hunt Fiend and friends!!! You Chi-town boy's find all the good spots! Us Detroiters can't seem to find them old spots like you all can but not for the lack of trying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom