What's new

2 seated quarters in 1 hunt + more

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out on a 6+ hour metal detecting hunt with D-Dub & Lookn4seated and we had an AWESOME hunt, these are our finds!!! 1 is a full dig!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

​
 
Upvote 0
I just watched your video! Awesome hunt!! :headbang: :headbang:

I see you and your buddies are still hunting those old woods. I think they will continue to produce for you for some time to come.

Your turn next, Fiend, for the elusive seated quarter!!

Thanks for the vid! It was very entertaining!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
 
enjoyed the vidieo alot great hunt super finds my grandson loved your excitement holy cow
 
Looks like you guys found some really nice dirt. Chapter 2 of captured old coins should be interesting to watch. Congrats.
 
You guys had an awesome hunt!! Way to go!

I'm curious as to the the silver pendant - did you find out what that was yet?
 
Great finds guys, thanks for the video! TF, there is one out there for you too bro!
 
No Pictures !
 
Great finds and a full dig on the second seated! Sweet finds. I would go back to that area again and see what else you can dig up. There's got to be more. Congrats.
 
kane23 said:
No Pictures !

Just click that funny looking color box in the middle of TF's post and it has MOVING PICTURES.
 
WOW!!!! Great finds and great video :icon_thumleft:
 
Man! Awesome hunt!
 
Thanks for watching everybody!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Great video, love the full dig, congrats guys!
 
awesome hunt and great video......enjoyed it very much!....congratulations on a super hunt you guys!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom