2 Silver Day !!!

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got up late this morning and decided to go out to a new location not to far from my residence. I was finding the usual clad coins and then I got this great signal but noticed the numbers were a little higher than a normal dime. I got that feeling that it could be something good and about 4 inches down dug a 1944 Mercury Dime. I hunted a while longer and picked up more clad when I got a beautiful high tone that was reading 84 on the Treasure Pro. The normal quarter when using the NEL Sharpshooter coil is around 80-81 so here comes that feeling again. Sure eniough, about 3 and 1/2 inches down was a nice 1952D Wahington Quarter. I hunted for a total of about 2 hours and started getting really hot and wanted to get home to cool off and watch some football. These are the first silver coins that I have found with the Whites TreasurePro and I was using the NEL Sharpshooter coil when I found both of them.

Upvote 4
Congrats on the silver finds.

Congrats on pulling those 2 silvers. :occasion14: I think we all like to see silver in the pug. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back