What's new

2 Silvers, 4 Wheats and Buttons Saturday Need a little help with Buttons

gunner45

Sr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
284
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bedford PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Today was a good day, (Saturday) beautiful weather, time with the wife and kids and metal detecting and on top of it all. I found my 5th silver dime in the last month,I pulled the mercury from an old park down in the gravel. It's a 1935...kind of beat up though. Also I went to my father in laws farm and found a Bedford County tag of some sort. I'm not too sure what it is, although I'm leaning towards an animal tag used at the county fair in 1954.
The buttons have me guessing since I really don't know a whole lot about them, any help would be appreciated in identifying them.
I've been finding lots of wheats, I'd say I've dug up 35-40 in the last couple weeks.
104_7405.webp104_7406.webp104_7408.webp
 
Upvote 0
Any ideas on the tag and buttons?
 
Don't know about the tag, but nice silvers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom