What's new

2 silvers today!,,,,

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 degrees here today so I figured I better get out because the 20's will be here in two days! Got permission to hunt a yard and my first target was an older sterling ring. It has the initials A H on it. Pennies were everywhere and they were mostly 60's and 70's. Finally got a wheat and two cars and a tag from a 1940's British bird cage. Was almost ready to quit when I got an interesting tone. Dug down about 7" and out popped a 1944 S silver quarter and two 1960 pennies. Ended up with 44 pennies, one clad dime the the silver quarter and ring.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00151.webp
    DSC00151.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00152.webp
    DSC00152.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00153.webp
    DSC00153.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 111
Nice saves! I'm hurting bad on silver quarters this year with only one, 1952. My gold count is up though so I'm not complaining! HH
 
Awesome Mike, sure was a good day to be out! I would trade all 50 of my clad coins I found today, to find one silver quarter! lol Lots of 65's Great job HH
 
It was a good day to get out , sounds like we are going to pay for it with some winter weather but at least you got out and found some sliver today , Congrats!
 
Great silver Mike!
 
Congrats on the Silver scores Mike!! :hello2: I like that ring - seems like a familiar design. WTG - Love seeing Silver pop out of the ground!
 
Nice silver, Mike. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom