2 solid rolls a first for me.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my wife to a meeting 62 miles away and decided to try a little CRHing with just the $40.00 bucks in my pocket went around the town I was in, skunked all the way around so went to the next town 9 miles away.Was thinking it was going to be an all skunk day but found 1 roll that had three 40%ers then had to dump my coins and get my $40.00 back and the last bank I went to had $40.00 CWR in the vault that was where I got the 2 solid rolls of 40%ers needless to say I was stoked.And the best part is all the banks in this town are in two blocks of each other and only had one bank that wouldn't sell me coin because I wasn't a member.Here is the pic. 100_6350.JPG

Upvote 0

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet. nice work.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. Love solid rolls. Haven't had one in about 3 years. Congrats

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice haul, way to be persistent. Have never found a solid roll of silver let alone 2! That would have made my month.....

Dannycoco

Jun 2, 2016
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score. So far my best is 6 solid rolls from one bank. Had to open a new acct but was well worth it.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have yet to EVER FIND a solid roll of any kind. Closest thing would have been the dream box of dimes back in Jan'17, of which found 98-silvers (65-mercs, 33-Rosie's). When I get depressed CRH I just recall that box of excitement.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread