What's new

2 tokens with indian type signs

briankb70

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
river valley/ Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's DFX,Classic III, Prizim II
they are plain on the back and are the size of a dime
 

Attachments

  • P8030199.webp
    P8030199.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 296
  • P8030199.webp
    P8030199.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 278
Hey brian, you made it over to the "What is it" forum. :wink: What type of material do they appear to be made of?
 
Upvote 0
briankb70 said:
hello cheyenne,don't have a magnet but Im guessing steel
found approximately a foot apart
from each other
You need to get a magnet. Every speaker has one.

They look like Indian signs.
 
Upvote 0
briankb70 said:
hello cheyenne,don't have a magnet but Im guessing steel
found approximately a foot apart
from each other
briankb70 said:
magnets don't stick not steel
one alloy down

I was going to say that you must have been doing some "hardcore" detecting if you found these and they were made of steel. ;D
There was a post here a while back where someone posted a picture of common indian signs and their meanings.....trying to find it. :read2:
 
Upvote 0
pegleglooker said:
hey gang,
I think I figured it out... here ya go

PLL

Hey thats pretty good, PLL. ;D

Here's the picture I was talking about. It was posted by DCMatt on another thread.
indian-symbols.webp

and another
indian-symbols2.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'm thinking some kind of game token? Monty
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom