2 Tot Lot Finds

Keychainman

Oct 20, 2008
Petal, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to 2 different tot lots this morning while the wife and daughter was sleeping and I found some nice goodies. Last Friday nite, 1 of the tot lot had Relay For Life held there so I told the better half I was going in the morning to check it out. I'm glad I did, because I found my first I-Pod w/earphones laying on top of the mulch by the monkey bars. Also found an .925 Italy silver ankle bracelet,(couldn't get closeup with camera, (cheap camera) to show the latch ), also $1.90 of change. Sorry about the pictures, I'm still learning how to use the camera.
The other tot lot wasn't very productive like the first one, I only found .60 worth of change.

Attachments

• Metal Detecting Finds 163.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 163.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 981
  • Metal Detecting Finds 164.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 164.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 989
  • Metal Detecting Finds 165.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 165.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 984
  • Metal Detecting Finds 166.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 166.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 977
  • Metal Detecting Finds 167.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 167.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 973
  • Metal Detecting Finds 168.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 168.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 971
  • Metal Detecting Finds 169.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 169.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 972
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg nice finds there

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check with some geeky kids ,under twenty - they can show you how to re-load that Ipod with
your favorite tunes ! Argentium.

dank

Mar 18, 2009
Olympia Wa
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Argentium said:
Check with some geeky kids ,under twenty - they can show you how to re-load that Ipod with
your favorite tunes ! Argentium.

dont you mean "anyone cool under 35"

nice find!

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
I hate teenage girls who text on there phones all the time,it's a total turn-off to me. Teens these days don't even know how to talk to a human being anymore. I wonder how that IPod got there? I had a IPod shuffle than went through the washer,lol. ......
Back on the subject of cell phones, if I had a kid they would only have a cell phone if they where
1- 13 years or older depending on how well they can take care of things and have responsibility.
2- Must be in a public or private school with a large amount of people and traffic.
3- Must only be used to text/call me or my wife or friends they know and have met in real life.
4- Must do a equal amount of chores and understanding of guidelines to the said cell phone.
5- Must understand that losing your cell phone or breaking your cell phone on purpose will therefore mean losing your cell phone till you can pay for a new one / by do chores of an amount 1.00 to 5.00 a day and being that said money should be saved and not spent till you pay for said phone.
6- Letting your friend borrow your cell phone should only be for emergency rezones, and should only be borrowed for 1 hour tops.
7- Using your sell phone while eating with your parents in public is very rude,ill ask you to put away the cell phone till where done eating or are in the car or at home.
8-Smart mouthing when I ask you to put away the cell phone will lead to growing for at leased a day.
9- Talking on a cell phone with a learners permit is dangerous and should not be aloud at any time unless its an emergency or your completely stopped and in park.
10- If I catching you sex texting you will lose your cell phone forever.

stewystarr

May 15, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites
civil war hunter said:
I hate teenage girls who text on there phones all the time,it's a total turn-off to me. Teens these days don't even know how to talk to a human being anymore. I wonder how that IPod got there? I had a IPod shuffle than went through the washer,lol. ......
Back on the subject of cell phones, if I had a kid they would only have a cell phone if they where
1- 13 years or older depending on how well they can take care of things and have responsibility.
2- Must be in a public or private school with a large amount of people and traffic.
3- Must only be used to text/call me or my wife or friends they know and have met in real life.
4- Must do a equal amount of chores and understanding of guidelines to the said cell phone.
5- Must understand that losing your cell phone or breaking your cell phone on purpose will therefore mean losing your cell phone till you can pay for a new one / by do chores of an amount 1.00 to 5.00 a day and being that said money should be saved and not spent till you pay for said phone.
6- Letting your friend borrow your cell phone should only be for emergency rezones, and should only be borrowed for 1 hour tops.
7- Using your sell phone while eating with your parents in public is very rude,ill ask you to put away the cell phone till where done eating or are in the car or at home.
8-Smart mouthing when I ask you to put away the cell phone will lead to growing for at leased a day.
9- Talking on a cell phone with a learners permit is dangerous and should not be aloud at any time unless its an emergency or your completely stopped and in park.
Clearly you don't have kids, And $1.00- $5.00 a day? cheap too. Also how did this become a discussion about cell phone usage?

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Dude.. you gotta love those tot lots. You never know just what you're going to find next. Uh.. you might want to stay away from any TeenAged girls though.. especially if they have a cell phone with a Rules card attached to it and are reading the rules to see if it's safe to use said cell phone. <laughing>
Pretty cool that you found an Ipod.. Bet some kid is sorely missing it.. maybe it was one of those phone toting teenaged girls reading rules .. <grin> Sorry.. couldn't resist. Glad you had fun and found neat stuff. Now go find some more..

~HAPPY HUNTING~

Frodov

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:

If I could grow some more I'd lease 100 cell phones!!!

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
What I'm saying is is that I don't want to marry a cell phone. All these girls are glued to them and you can't get them off of the cell phones anymore. It's like 21st century mind control. Wow I sound like an old man don't I? Y'all whipper snappers and your darn mind control devises.
People can't even enjoy movies anymore because people have there cell phones attached to themselves 24/7. All i see are lights and people talking on there cell phones during the movie. I'm sure when most of the people on this forum where born or teenagers.Movie theaters where well handled,am i right on that? Did you guys still have loud mouth teens like they do now?
Oh and nice find by the way,I'm just kind of random on things. I found a cell phone along time ago at a school,tried to call the darn kids but they just laughed and hung up.. ???

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice bracelet!!!!!!! MR TUFF

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:

LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread