What's new

20, 40% in 2nd box for new crh

PJ in WI

Full Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2007
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
I have never tried crh'ing half dollars before but thought I should give it a try after reading your posts for the last year. I did 1 box last week with 0 finds. I thought oh well it can only go up from here. Well my box this week produced 20, 40%. Now I am thinking why didn't I start this a year ago.
 
Upvote 0
PJ in WI said:
I have never tried crh'ing half dollars before but thought I should give it a try after reading your posts for the last year. I did 1 box last week with 0 finds. I thought oh well it can only go up from here. Well my box this week produced 20, 40%. Now I am thinking why didn't I start this a year ago.
Well am glad your way up there, oh WELCOME aboard CRH'ing comrad :newbie: .
 
PJ in WI said:
I have never tried crh'ing half dollars before but thought I should give it a try after reading your posts for the last year. I did 1 box last week with 0 finds. I thought oh well it can only go up from here. Well my box this week produced 20, 40%. Now I am thinking why didn't I start this a year ago.

Good score PJ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You made it just in time
HH
Rich
 
Nice find, and welcome to the forum. CRHing is fun, just have to be patient. You will eventually find something no matter how much you get skunked.
 
nice score but don't let that fool you into thinking it's always gonna be that way. HH :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom