Caminochaos
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Here it is. My $20 highbanker.
The wood was scrounged up at a Flooring/Siding place. They were giving it away for free. Most of the PVC pipe came from a co-worker. The grizzley screen was from my wife's grandfather. It was all painted with a roll-on bedliner I had from years ago. The pump was my dads.
All I had to buy was a few screws, a few bolts, the hinge and a couple PVC caps and adapters.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
The Good: It works. It was about $20.
The Bad: The sluice was to wide for my little Tanaka. We strapped a couple of our sluices to it. It weighs a metric ton. I wish I a BBQ grill for the grizzly.
The Ugly: Well. What do you think?
The wood was scrounged up at a Flooring/Siding place. They were giving it away for free. Most of the PVC pipe came from a co-worker. The grizzley screen was from my wife's grandfather. It was all painted with a roll-on bedliner I had from years ago. The pump was my dads.
All I had to buy was a few screws, a few bolts, the hinge and a couple PVC caps and adapters.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
The Good: It works. It was about $20.
The Bad: The sluice was to wide for my little Tanaka. We strapped a couple of our sluices to it. It weighs a metric ton. I wish I a BBQ grill for the grizzly.
The Ugly: Well. What do you think?
....dont forget i have that grizz stuff at my house...dont forget your gonna convince your wife that you can go sunday morn........... 
One bit of gear made always leads to another being made as you always think
of better ways of doing things. Smaller, lighter, better concentrating & less amounts of concerntrates to deal with on clean up. It is all good fun & personaly very rewarding when you make your own gear. & cheaper. It is all a learning curve, Again....good for you....well done








