timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2010 #1 the bank only had 20 dollars in halves. I got nothing from the dimes. I got a 68 from the halves though, it looked like it had a copper rim. Seen a few of those lately. Still haven't been skunked in while. Upvote 0
the bank only had 20 dollars in halves. I got nothing from the dimes. I got a 68 from the halves though, it looked like it had a copper rim. Seen a few of those lately. Still haven't been skunked in while.
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Mar 7, 2010 #2 One better than none. golden silver
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 7, 2010 #3