What's new

20 minutes detecting with new Compadre brings gold

jimmyzr1

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
DSC03689.webpDSC03690.webp
Here is a ring I found with my new Compadre in a tot lot after 20 minutes of detecting. It weighs 11.4 grams and is 14k gold with a garnet. My other pictures wouldn't post so this is the only pic I have.
 

Attachments

  • 130.webp
    130.webp
    197.7 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Great find... I wish every 20 minutes of detecting were as rewarding!
 
Sweet find for sure!! Wanna sell that Compadre? ..............just kidding:)
 
That Compadre can hunt! CONGRATS!

HH
PTP
 
ce find the compadre is a great machine
 
Nice ring for 20 minutes. You did good.:icon_thumright:
 
:happy1: Great machine, great find.

P.S. Don't tell anyone what great things you can find in tot lots.
 
Awesome job and welcome to the Tesoro club.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom