What's new

20 minutes to remember - Big silver

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to a spot I forgot I had permission to hunt. The reason being, I was in the throws of heavenly colonial spots when I got a call from a late-1800's site I had asked permission to hunt a while ago. I said thanks and later that day found a cob which made me forget all about it. Fast forward to now when I haven't hunted in almost 2 weeks and have very little time and bingo! Its funny what we remember when we need to...

So here it is...one of my better 20 minute hunts ever.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442956442.396645.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442956466.521839.webp
(anyone know the age? WW2?)
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442956492.935194.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442956576.894948.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442956750.515149.webp
The walker is a type 2 D-mintmark
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442956788.762407.webp
I needed a hunt, and I'm happy it was time well spent! A shot in the arm when I really needed it as life has been way to busy.

Happy hunting!

Steve
 
Upvote 64
Wow,I would remember a 20 minute hunt like that one in my dreams for months and never want to wake up. Super hunt.

Yep, it doesn't get old. Thanks for looking

Steve
 
Awesome silver huntt:headbang:A real home run:occasion14::rocks::rocks::rocks3::rocks3: Hit it again soon before you're luck runs out;)
 
Awesome hunt!!! Love the Big Silvers!!
 
Awesome hunt!!! Love the Big Silvers!!

Thx OBN. I wen back there today and was pleasantly surprised!

Steve
 
I need to remember a site like that!! Fantastic finds- Congrats!

-- Jeff --
 
I need to remember a site like that!! Fantastic finds- Congrats!

-- Jeff --

I know right? How could I have forgotten a permission like that one?!?! I'm going to take some ginko pills and do some more deep thinking tonight[emoji41]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom