What's new

20 Silver Dollars Found

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tis the season to C.R.H......Soooooooooo......Today I stopped by nine banks looking for Half Dollar Rolls....I told them I would take any half dollars they had......Here is what happened !
 
Upvote 0
This post is the reason I ask for Ikes at every bank I stop at while on the hunt for halves. Absolutely amazing!
 
Excellent job! Congratulations and Merry Christmas, it sure came early for you! ;D
 
Very nice. I would have to agree with not posting video's. All it does is alert more people and take potential silver from your pile. But to each our own. And congrats again on the nice score. Never scored a silver dollar in the wild!
 
Congrats - nice dollar finds. I love when they hand you stuff like that. The silver Ikes are just as infrequent. In all my years I've had one teller hand me a stack of silvers. She also said these look silver. Enjoy the christmas silver!

Maine_Jim
 
AWESOME JOB BUDDY!!!! Sure am glad you called to tell me!!! Like I said before ask them if they have any forign coins and tokens they dont wan't too, paying face value is sweet but getting it for free is even better!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom