20 to 30 feet big Indian head monument by camino real what does it means?

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi folks this is my very first post, unfortunately i have not pictures but i was driving to a place that i had drove many times and since i keep looking to mountains and rocks looking for treasure signs i was driving on a down hill going to a relatives party and i saw a perfect very big Indian head the only problem is that it is looking to the East and i was traveling north direction so this is very close within 300 feet of a camino real or royal's king road, i know that because the area is mark with sings and bells telling about the camino real and also i did lots of research to that area, does any body have an idea of what will it means?

i will try to get some pictures next time i go, and about the facing to the east the only thing in front of it is the freeway or another mountain in front of it. i will apreciate your comments or help since i am still waiting for my last book of Charles A Kenworthy talking about monuments. thank you.

the funny thing is that i had drove 100's of times a never saw it before. i was so excited. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back