What's new

200.00 in dimes

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
went to town and decided to grab dimes. what is it with canadians lol lots of them only found one silver which I have to do research on but its a 1947 george canadian dime. Thats the only thing I found but the search goes on . :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I here yo man........ Bieng from the Detrioit area I get lots of them.

I had Accumulated over $300 worth of Canadian coins, mostly Dimes in the last 6 months.

My neighbor took them to casino Windsor 2 weeks ago and I got $258 back.

$42 for the privalidge to search rolls of coins here.......... Ouch..... Once again a cost factor that some don't consider.

Don't forget the pennys found in dime rolls or the 5 frank coins.

Mojo
 
Nice job on the Canadian.
 
It's still silver and worth going thru that $200. Good job! FFD
 
coincrazed said:
Congratulations my man. Keep it up. That probably is a can. silver dime.
No doubt about it, 1947 Canadian is silver.
 
coinmojo said:
I here yo man........ Bieng from the Detrioit area I get lots of them.

I had Accumulated over $300 worth of Canadian coins, mostly Dimes in the last 6 months.

My neighbor took them to casino Windsor 2 weeks ago and I got $258 back.

$42 for the privalidge to search rolls of coins here.......... Ouch..... Once again a cost factor that some don't consider.

Don't forget the pennys found in dime rolls or the 5 frank coins.

Mojo

It took me sometime but I found a way to get rid of my unwanted Canadian dimes, I found an old fashion pop machine that accepts them at a supermarket, and buy a pop with Canadian dimes every time I go there :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom