What's new

200 dollars in dimes

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Skunkaroo. I have a dime box and penny box order for next wednesday. And another Dime box for next Friday also. So hopefullly they produce.
1x Barber
1x French silver dime
2x Mercs
60x Roosies (I think thats right)
 
Upvote 0
I was debating if i should try to go nuts to catch up haha... but i got no motivation. i have found like 5 rosies this year or so i think. i have 490 at home in clear wraps, which i will swap at work for paper wraps from a chase. maybe thursday i will go to a bank too and get a box.
 
d2arcing said:
I was debating if i should try to go nuts to catch up haha... but i got no motivation. i have found like 5 rosies this year or so i think. i have 490 at home in clear wraps, which i will swap at work for paper wraps from a chase. maybe thursday i will go to a bank too and get a box.
You should. maybe it willl be a dream box and youll catch up! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom