What's new

2000 Visits!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just noticed I’ve had 2000 visits to my profile page.
I often click on the profiles of other Tnet members to see what they’re about, and to see their history of finds. Sometimes little or no info is provided, a bit of a bummer, but that’s ok. To each their own as they say...
Thanks to all 2000 of you who’ve taken the time to visit me, and if you haven’t, come on in!
My 5 year totals are finally updated.

Jeff Gordon, you can check me out too, just don’t try to stalk me again.
 
May I stalk the Mrs. ?
 
I happen to be in your neighborhood -Ft. M. fl- at this very minute. Let me know if you want to visit for coffee or go fishing, BigWaveDave, I'm not busy tomorrow. :coffee2: :icon_thumleft:

I prefer fishing. Sanibel maybe?
 
I happen to be in your neighborhood -Ft. M. fl- at this very minute. Let me know if you want to visit for coffee or go fishing, BigWaveDave, I'm not busy tomorrow. :coffee2: :icon_thumleft:

I prefer fishing. Sanibel maybe?
PM sent.... let’s go!
 
Dave, you are a popular guy!
 
You guys are pikers, no one has more than me
 
Nothing compares to my profile picture back in the early 2000's. It was the most visited photo and held the lead among the women's profile photo's. Pamala Anderson might return again someday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom