Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sell sell sell--Set a very high buy it now only. Not even a best offer. You'll have to make a very clean listing and really market it to high rollers. "You absolutely must have this lucky #21 bill in your back pocket. IMPOSSIBLE to find low serial number, and just so happens to be the number that counts. Odds of finding such a low SN? You never will, let's just put it that way. This crisp 2006 $20 bill is fresh from the bank, and 100% genuine legal US currency".. haha you get the idea. $1000 BIN. I'm dead serious. Money is a non-issue for some people on many things. It's how a painting can sell for 50 million dollars. It's a painting! Who gives a rip? Well see those two guys with money in the corner? They do...

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Darkgold you wouldn't mind picking lottery numbers for me here in md . Like dfwther said look out ebay here I come.Good luck on what ever you choose.Vanzutphen

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sell sell sell--Set a very high buy it now only. Not even a best offer. You'll have to make a very clean listing and really market it to high rollers. "You absolutely must have this lucky #21 bill in your back pocket. IMPOSSIBLE to find low serial number, and just so happens to be the number that counts. Odds of finding such a low SN? You never will, let's just put it that way. This crisp 2006 $20 bill is fresh from the bank, and 100% genuine legal US currency".. haha you get the idea. $1000 BIN. I'm dead serious. Money is a non-issue for some people on many things. It's how a painting can sell for 50 million dollars. It's a painting! Who gives a rip? Well see those two guys with money in the corner? They do...

This is good advice, and is exactly what I would do with that bill. There are idiots on eBay that woudl pay that. Hey used iPod Classics are going for $1k+ now, so go figure. Hey there are people out there that JUST GOTTA have that bill. Good luck, brother, and tell us how you do!

I like the way you think, DFW_THer!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DFX DAVE , I will give them numbers a try in reverse that way not playing your numbers and if I win I will give you some, anything that is won is better than the lent in my pockets.vanzutphen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread